The Versatile Blogger Award Nomination!
by The Writer
Earlier this week theforgottenwife nominated me for the VBA, and I couldn’t be more grateful for it. A huge thank you to her and for her words of encouragement. If you haven’t checked out her awesome blog, you are sleeping on some great inspirational material. Click on her name and join her journey!
I’ve only been at this blog for exactly 1 month, and I just want to acknowledge and thank those who have subscribed, commented, liked and read my posts. T’was my goal to blog everyday, for 30 days to track my thoughts and feelings about my life. It has been a cathartic journey, and I am excited for what’s to come. Again, there are just so many amazing stories and blogs out there that have offered inspiration and entrainment, and it truly means a lot to be recognized among them.
So the VBA rules are:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Again, there are a plethora of blogs that should be mentioned, but I suppose I should follow the rules…. Click on their names and check them out. All of these bloggers are either more courageous or funny than I am. Some are definitely better writers too!
- Karmic Diva – There’s a reason why ‘Diva’s’ are considered great… read it.
- Tazromagna’s Blog – Fantastic blog about the journey of an inspired life.
- Naked – If there was an Epic Realness award, this blog would receive it.
- making the girl – Insightful and sweet Blogger!
- The Hollywood Virigin – Because I need to support a fellow screenwriter!
- thebitchytruth – Epic Hilariousness
- screw infidelity – It’s like a how to guide to understanding feminine things.
- Are We Meant For Something Better? – A blog about the journey to something greater than ourselves.
- Truth and Cake – Delicious slices of truth. Enjoy.
- choosingmyownwellbeing – Courageous and strong Blogger!
- Moths to a Flame – Hilarious behind the scenes dating and stuff blog
- Tidbits and Dollops – as the name suggests… funny slices of life
- Peace, Love & Fabulous Things – Martha Stewart-esque greatness without the jail time.
- mypenandme – I dare you to read one of the posts and not get drawn in.
- My Body the City: The Secret Life of a Callgirl – as the name suggests it’s just so gritty and real!
And now for the real challenge… 7 Things About Me:
- Though it’s not my favourite movie, I’ve seen ‘School of Rock’ over 30 times.
- I think taking dance breaks is sexy, and yes I break into one from time to time.
- I don’t watch sports unless I have to.
- I think ‘All Dressed’ Chips are the bees knees (Yes, I sometimes use lame phrases like ‘bees knees’).
- I love Puma shoes.
- I’m a Mac enthusiast (not a snob).
- Though I’m not religious, I’m obsessed with religion.